Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Looking for an Organic Thang

Right now, the cookbook continues to add downloads to its history with a total 1317. The novel now has 34 and 18 for the short story.

It’s time to start thinking of a summer reading promotion for the novel. “Leave the stress at the job and burn the rest of it with laughter and a good shooting!”

I have not written in the last couple of days. I did make notes and apparently Nixon makes a brief appearance in the steampunk story. I am playing with a continuing arc (the thing I was missing when I started writing). I don’t know all the details yet, but I need a central character to help me move that action forward and possibly another to embody it. I want to be able to have the first book out before the end of summer. Wish I knew where it is headed.

I think I need to put up my Victorian costume prints back up on my wall and dress the part. Maybe it’ll go faster and easier, you know, like a fine tuned machine but funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment