Google Analytics

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Sale!


The numbers steadily go up and I cannot complain about that. The more downloads the more chance of people taking time to read my work. The cookbook has reached 1393. The number is up to 37 and the short story is up to 18.

As it is Memorial Day, I have slashed the price of the short story to $1.99 – get it here. I also increased the sampling to 30% if any of you would like to read some of it first.

No writing these last couple of days. Instead, we have dedicated ourselves to watching a marathon of “Damages”. Interesting that despite the nonlinear storytelling, it never hampers the enjoyment of putting the puzzle together. There is a method to the madness and it is brilliantly put together.

This is research for me because they jumping off between flashback and flashforwards may become part of the steampunk series if it goes the way I think it will. I have a good idea what I want as an arc but I am not sure how to make it happen on paper. Details. God is in the details. The divine escapes me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment